toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
thank you for the invite;
The registration link seems to be broken, I get a 404.
The link for the agenda is fine.
On 3 Nov 2020, at 23:48, Radhika Jandhyala via lists.confidentialcomputing.io <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
You are invited to attend the Confidential Computing Consortium (CCC) webinar "Confidential Computing: Protecting Applications and Data in Use".
In this webinar, experts from the CCC will define confidential computing, discuss how businesses are using Confidential Computing today, and review the ecosystem of solutions and open-source projects available to enable applications to make use of confidential computing.
Key topics covered in the webinar include:
* The Confidential Computing definition and comparison to related technologies
* Key properties of Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs) to look for
* Threats mitigated by Confidential Computing technologies
* Utilization paradigms: using application SDKs vs. runtime deployment systems
* The ecosystem available to support confidential computing application development
* Common real-world use cases for Confidential Computing
The webinar will take place live on Tuesday, November 10th, 2020 at 8:30AM Pacific Time (4:30PM BST) and will be recorded for on-demand viewing. If you would like to attend live or received a link to the recording after the event, please register now.
Registration page : https://confidentialcomputing.io/webinar/<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fconfidentialcomputing.io%2Fwebinar%2F&data=04%7C01%7Csimon.leet%40microsoft.com%7Ce0b5fbe9e26b411afa5a08d87d1e9bd6%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637396918777550573%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000&sdata=KTDsLoK7BcmOxt%2BdrPwqCnLyFUVWBQSs9j2Udq41Rgs%3D&reserved=0>