From: hegatta via [] <hegatta=microsoft.com@[]>
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 12:17 PM
To: Zhao; Zhao, Shirley <shirley.zhao@intel.com>; oesdk@lists.confidentialcomputing.io
Subject: Re: [oesdk] What is the latest version of OP-TEE supported by Open Enclave?

Shirley,

Open Enclave currently supports a fork of OP-TEE based on version 3.6.0:

Commit Hash: d1634ce8ff4a39242d4d333392e260e00405e471

This repository and commit pair are referenced by the SDK via a Git submodule as found under 3rdparty/optee/optee_os.

The fork in question contains changes that allow Open Enclave and OP-TEE to work together. These changes are in the process of being upstreamed.

Feel free to let me know if you have additional questions.

Best regards,
Hernan

Join oesdk@lists.confidentialcomputing.io to automatically receive all group messages.