Re: v0.14.0 Release
Please note that the packages for v0.14.0-rc1 have been updated due to an error where the older packages were uploaded, so please test against the updated packages there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
From: Radhika Jandhyala
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 1:38 PM
Subject: v0.14.0 Release
Open Enclave version 0.14.0 will soon be published, and we want to send out some release candidate packages (for Windows Server 2016 and 2019, Ubuntu 16.04/18.04) for pre-release testing. You can find the release candidate packages on GitHub below under the v0.14.0-rc1 tag:
Please test these packages and let us know if you come across any issues. Thank you so much for your help!
To the Committers of the OE SDK: Please let us know if we have missed anything in the release notes. We should update our CHANGELOG if so.
Thank you so much to everyone in helping us drive and deliver this release! Please use our GitHub repo to report any issues that you may come across in your use of the SDK.
* Add the deep-copy out parameter support as an experimental, SGX-only feature. To use the feature, pass --experimental when invoking oeedger8r. Refer to the design document<https://github.com/openenclave/openenclave/blob/v0.14.0/docs/DesignDocs/DeepCopyOutParameters.md> for more detail.
* OE SDK is now built using clang-8. It is required to upgrade the compile to clang-8 if you are building the SDK from source.
* The support of building the SDK for Intel SGX with GCC from source is no longer supported. The recommended compiler is Clang.
* Please note that this is the last release of Open Enclave SDK for Ubuntu 16.04.
* Please note that this is the last release of Open Enclave SDK for Windows Server 2016.