V0.18.4 for Open Enclave SDK Released
The 0.18.4 version of the Open Enclave SDK has been released on Github.
You can find the release page for v0.18.4 at https://github.com/openenclave/openenclave/releases, where you can download the packages/sources and find the changelog.
The Ubuntu packages are available to download from packages.microsoft.com APT repo. The Windows packages are available in nuget.org.
* Added oe_set_host_log_level and oe_set_enclave_log_level APIs to dynamically modify host and enclave log level verbosity, respectively. See #4610<https://github.com/openenclave/openenclave/pull/4610> for more details
* Added backtrace debug log for unhandled exceptions if the enclave is configured with and CapturePFGPExceptions=1, the backtrace information will be printed in the enclave log when an in-enclave exception is not handled by trusted handlers. If the enclave is not configured with CapturePFGPExceptions=1, the similar helper message in the following will be printed in the log: 2022-07-13T00:25:05+0000.276579Z (H)ERROR] tid(0x7f6cbb2b1f40) | Unhandled in-enclave exception. To get more information, configure the enclave with CapturePFGPExceptions=1 and enable the in-enclave logging.
* Fixed bugs in oe_validate_revocation_list regarding PCCS API v3.0
* Fixed issue where oe_hex_dump prints data to stdout, even when logging callback is set
* Fixed the issue where enclave stack was not showing up in ocall callstack in Windows debuggers. Added padding to restore offset of callsites field to previous value.
* Updated OpenSSL used inside the enclave to v1.1.1q. See OpenSSL's release notes<https://www.openssl.org/news/openssl-1.1.1-notes.html> for more details
* Update Mbed-TLS used inside the enclave to 2.28.1. See Mbed-TLS's release notes<https://github.com/Mbed-TLS/mbedtls/releases/tag/v2.28.1> for more details.
Packages this release was tested against
On Ubuntu 18.04: DCAP: 220.127.116.11-bionic1 PSW: 18.104.22.168-bionic1 SGXDriver: 1.33.2
On Ubuntu 20.04: DCAP: 22.214.171.124-focal1 PSW: 126.96.36.199-focal1 SGXDriver: 1.41
On Windows Server 2019: DCAP: 188.8.131.52 PSW: 184.108.40.206